Juneau went into heat on 5/9/2021 - we plan to breed her with Dakar - she will be due
sometime near the end of July and puppies ready to go home mid-September.
Week 1 pictures are up on the main page of the website! We will be adding weekly pics so stay tuned!
Due to our waiting list getting pretty long, we have stopped taking names or deposits until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience - and we will update the main page when we start taking names again. Thank you for understanding!